Friday, July 31, 2009

If you are already shopping online you NEED to sign up for Ebates!



So another way I've been making money on the side is by doing things I already do but with a BONUS!

As you know I blogged about restaurant.com a week or so back and have been amazed by the money I have been saving when I want to eat out!

Well I've been meaning to tell you all about Ebates. All you need to do is to continue to shop online but go to ebates.com first and search there for the website you need. When you click on it, it will take you to their site but will allow them to track the purchase. When you do make a purchase you get MONEY back!

Each retailer has their own set % back that you will earn. One of my favorites, Mini Boden, gives you 5% back on your purchases. Gap 2%. My new favorite site, restaurant.com, gives you 15%!! WOW!

So not only are you already saving money by purchasing discounted gift certificates to your favorite restaurants they are also giving you cash back every time you do! How can you go wrong?! The other great thing about ebates is they show you discount codes and more! You could make money and get free shipping and/or a discount. It's your one place you must go before you shop online.

So, check it out. Sign up. Go here and do it now! I can't tell you how much you cold earn. I've only used it a couple of times and I already have over $10.00 in cash waiting to be mailed to me!

Oh and if you sign up from my links here in this post you will get $5.00 extra put in your account. SWEET!

2 comments:

SugarBooger said...

Thanks! I'm gonna check it out.

MTMC said...

Good, I think you will really be happy!!