Friday, July 17, 2009

Fabulous Freebies Received!

Here is what I got in my mailbox this week:

  • Ouidad Deep Treatment Intensive Conditions 4 oz. size - This was supposed to be a free sample of Botanical Boost if you remember me blogging about that one but they included a note that due to overwhelming request they ran out so they sent this instead to enjoy. How fabulous!

  • Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste sample

  • Great Value 90 Calorie Strawberry Cereal Bar

  • Yet another sample pack from Tampax including 2 regulary absorbency & 1 super absorbency tampons and inside were two coupons. One for $1.50 off Tampax Compax Pearl & $1.00 off any Variety Tampax Pearl

  • Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash for Men with a $1.00 off coupon

  • Sample of 3 teas from Yogi Tea - Egyptian Licorice, Kava Stress Relief and Berry Detox along with a .50 cent coupon

I'd love to hear what you got for free in your mailbox this week! I love comments!

No comments: