Thursday, May 21, 2009

Staples Rewards REALLY does Reward!



I recently signed up for Staples Rewards program and I have to tell you I'm already very happy I did.

Did you know that you can get the following just by signing up for FREE?

Rewards
Earn 10% back in rewards on all ink and toner, case and ream paper and Copy & Print Center services.

Special savings
Enjoy member-only special savings where you can earn extra rewards back on additional products.

No limit
There's no limit to how much you can earn in rewards - spend your rewards at Staples.

Quarterly rewards
We will mail a quarterly reward as long as you've earned at least $10 in rewards in the quarter. An example would be: you spend $100 in qualifying purchases; you receive 10% back in rewards. This means you receive $10 back in Staples Rewards. Staples Rewards balances under $10 will expire at the end of each quarter during the calendar year.

Ink Recycling (MY FAVORITE!!)
You can recycle ANY ink cartridge - no matter which brand! Up to 10 per calendar month per customer and receive $3 back in Staples Rewards per cartridge. Limit one Staples Rewards account per address. We will recycle additional cartridges but rewards will only be issued for 10 per calendar month per customer. Your ink recycling reward will arrive each month, separately from your standard Staples Rewards statement.

So if you are anything like me and not only go through a lot of toner but shop at Staples you will get money back EVERY month! I already have $12.00 coming to me just by bringing in 4 used printer cartidges. That's a check I get to spend how I want! WOW!

Go here to learn more and sign up today!

No comments: