Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fabulous Freebies Received!


Here is what I got this week (not as much as lately)
  • Mystery Shampoo & Conditioner sample from Wal-Mart. I also got the same sample in last Sunday's paper so now I have two each!
  • Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Lockig Lotion 1 fl. oz. sample
  • Coupons from Pampers including: $1.00 Off any size Pampers Diapers, 50 cents off any size Pampers wipes, $1.00 off Cheerios, $1.00 off any Pantene Beautiful Lengths Shampoo & Conditioner
  • $1.00/2 Pantene Products
  • Costco coupon book with coupons valid November 17th - December 7th
  • Parenting Magazine (both November AND Dec/Jan 2009 issues all in the same day)
  • O The Oprah Magazine - my last copy and I am so glad. I haven't gotten to read one of the 3 they sent so far!

So....what did YOU get this week?

No comments: