Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fabulous Freebies Received!


Here is what I got JUST since my last post of Fabulous Freebies Received...AMAZING!
  • Always Infinity Pad - Regular Flow
  • Healthy Snacks with Blue! book from Sunmaid. You TOO can get this book for free just for purchasing ONE (1) Sunmaid Raisin Product. Go here for all the details. This was a great one! I bought a bag of mini-raisins at the 99 cent only store and got this book. Raisins AND a book for .99 cents! What a deal!
  • Bear Naked Fruit & Nut Granola sample with a $1 OFF/12 oz. granola product
  • Folger's Black Silk Coffee sample
  • I got a box of free "healthy" samples which included: Dr. Ken's All Natural Antibacterial Mouthwash, $1.00 off coupon on Blue Diamond Almond Breeze non-dairy beverage, FULL size sample (2 pastries) of Nature's Path Organic Toaster Pastries in Cherry Pomegran flavor. This was a WONDERFUL freebie. We buy these products currently since they are organic and my kids love them. I didn't even know they made this flavor and they were GOOD! Also got a Canker Cover (oral canker sore patch) sample, OraMoist dry mouth disc sample and Lysine+ Cold Sore Treatment sample. All holistic remedies. Fun!
  • And here we go with the magazine's again!!!! YIKES! I got: Family Circle (this is the first time for this one), Lucky, Transworld Snowboarding & Parenting.

Whew! What did you get this week in your mailbox? Leave me a comment. I'd love to hear!

No comments: