Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fabulous Freebies Received!

Ok, so it doesn't look like much but I think it was a good week!
Here's what I got:
  • Fiber One Honey Clusters cereal sample
  • Fiber One Oats & Chocolate bar (looks yummy!)
  • $3.25 in coupons from Fiber One for toaster pastries, yogurt, chewy bars & cereal
  • Gain $1.00 off coupon for any size, any scent detergent
  • Astroglide New Premium Personal Lubricant sample
  • Gillette 1.7 oz (big one!) Face & Body Wash sample

...and I received the NEW Home Made Simple coupon book from Procter & Gamble - this book includes $27 in coupons for Febreze, Mr. Clea, Swiffer, Dawn & Cascade. This even includes a coupon for a FREE 8.45 oz Cascade Crystal Clear Rinse Agent! This was in the last book too! What a great freebie!!

What did you get this week? Leave me a comment and let me know! I love hearing!!

No comments: