Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fabulous Freebies Received!


LOTS More Fabulous Freebies!

Between last week and today this is what I got in the mail:

- Lucky Magazine: I completed a survey and it said I would get a year's subscription to Lucky magazine. I didn't know for sure if it was true but look what showed up! I love this magazine and up until last year always paid for a subscription. So excited to be getting it again and this time for FREE!

- Women's Day Magazine: Not even sure where I signed up for this FREE subscription but I definitely got it as it's the THIRD issue I have received. This magazine has an insert every month that has coupons too. Double whammy!

- Tampax Pearl Tampons Sample Pack: This included 2 regular absorbency and 1 super absorbency tampons as well as $1.00 & a $1.50 off coupon!

- Dove Pro-Age Beauty Body Lotion: This is a nice 1 oz size sample! They rarely send out nice big ones like this anymore! Came with a $1.50 off coupon!

- Dove Shine Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner samples

- Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Shampoo & Conditioner samples

- $1.00/2 coupon from Arm & Hammer Baking Soda

- Stride Sweet Cinamon Sugar Free Gum - FULL size sample and this gum is really good! What I really like (besides the taste) is that they aren't using Aspartame as a sweetener.

A wonderful week of surprises in the mail. What did you get this week?

No comments: