Tuesday, September 22, 2009

SAFEWAY DEALS: All this for $5.04!


This past week, Safeway had some great deals and I scored all these things for $5.04!
Here's what I got:
8 bags of Nature's Valley Nut Clusters - They were on sale for $2.50 per bag but if you bought 4 you would get $4 dollars off making them $1.50 each. I used 8 $1.60 coupons I received when Nature's Valley sent me a full size free bag as well as the printables that are available right now here. Thus making them ALL free plus overage!
Best part? If you bought 4 you also got a coupon for a FREE box of Capri Sun so I got 2 of those too!
4 cans of Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup - they were on sale 2 for $1. Used 2 $1.00 off 2 coupons making them FREE! Get your coupons here.
4 Clif Z Bars - no coupons for these but my kids love them and they were on sale for 89 cents!

No comments: