Monday, June 1, 2009

Safeway paid ME to shop!

So as you can see from this picture, Safeway paid me .21 cents for my bag of groceries!

You may be asking, how the heck did this happen?

I'll tell you! I'm happy to tell you!

Here is what I bought:
Hunt's Ketchup
2 Wet Ones Travel Pack Wipes
California Pizza Kitchen Frozen Pizza
1 lb. Strawberries
Strawberry Fruit Bar

I used the following coupons:
- Free Strawberries coupon from Safeway
- Free Strawberry Fruit Bar Coupon
- 2 $1.00 off coupon for Wet Ones (they were on sale for $1.00 each so they were free)
- Free Hunt's Ketchup Coupon from the ConAgra coupon book
- Free CPK frozen pizza coupon from Safeway for buying 4

With my Safeway Club card discounts on top of that it came out that they OWED me .21 cents!

Now THAT was fun! :-)

No comments: